Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chapter 40: New Semester

Wow, well as some of you may or may not know I'm working as a Resident Adviser this year for the university. This basically means I babysit the residents on my floor and make sure they don't get into any trouble and that they follow the rules. This also requires us to come to school about three weeks early to train. It's been crazy...we've been in meetings EVERY DAY from about 8am to about 8pm then after that we've been planning and working on decorations for our floors. Therefore, I apologize for not writing recently, but I'm still here, and yes I am still on my diet. Although it slips every once in a while, we all fail at times. We just have to get back up and keep going. I'm really excited once the school year starts because then I'll have time to go to the gym...I'm pumped! :) So yeah, not really much to report, just wanted to update you and let you know that I am still here :) Love you guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you last night and planning on dropping a line if I didn't hear soon. Sounds like a hectic schedule. Good luck with the workouts. Keep us posted.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chase, I saw your post on Pamela's blog. I am Chris, "her trainer". I will follow your your blog.

    Great Job so far! Keep up the hard work!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lily! I've been super busy now that I'm working for the university. Just the other night I had to call 911 because one of the residents overdosed in a suicide attempt. It wasn't fun.

    Hey Chris! I'm glad to have your support! I appreciate your comment and I hope you continue to follow my story!

    ReplyDelete