Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chapter 41: A Lifestyle (TBL PREMIERE!!!)

I realized today that being healthy and working out isn't all about working out everyday, 24/7 and eating all diet foods, but it's more about being healthy and enjoying life. I realized I was focusing too much on what I couldn't do, instead of what I could do. I admit, I've been extremely busy and haven't been to the gym near as much as I would like, but that hasn't changed my eating habits and my desire to be healthy. I'm still that healthy person, I just don't get to go to the gym as much. It reminds me of the Biggest Loser. The contestants are so obsessed with working out and eating properly while they are at the ranch, but then as soon as they leave they become scared and confused as how to combine their new life with the old one. It's a scary combination, but it's one that has to be made. Also....THE BIGGEST LOSER SEASON 8 PREMIERE IS THIS TUESDAY!!! I'm so freakin' excited! I can't wait to see the new contestants and I'm so happy to see that Daniel is coming back! :) Well I guess that's about it...this is more of a serious blog today, but it was just something I needed to say... :) Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that if I restrict myself too much, I fall off the wagon big time! It's about choices. You want to splurge and have an ice cream? Go ahead. Small sized. Maybe no sugar added. Eating out? Pick broccoli instead of fries for your side. Exercise is very important, but the hard workouts should only be every-other day. Your muscles need time to recuperate.

    You must allow time for other things; otherwise, you lose your incentive.

    I've never watched that show before. Maybe I'll start. Is it inspiring?

    My problem now is this asthma. Every time I do anything I get short of breath and wheezy.

    Keep inspiring me. I need it!

    ReplyDelete