Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chapter 50: TBL Update & Surgery

Ok, so my audition video is coming along...somewhat slowly, but it's still going :) I've decided to do a music video parody for the first three minutes and I've already gotten the song recorded and now I'm ready to start filming the actual song.

I've got a bunch of random footage that I'll use for the rest of the video, but for now I'm mainly working on the audition video. I'm really excited.

I also decided that, if I don't get accepted on the show, I'm going to look into the lap-band weight loss surgery. I know I said that I didn't want to do it, and that I wanted to do it the old-fashioned way but my health is getting worse and I just can't keep going like this. It's gotten to the point that I can't sleep well because of the sleep apnea and acid reflux. It's terrible. It's not set in stone yet on whether or not I will have the surgery, but I am definitely considering it.

So that's just a quick update! I'll write another post soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have your bed elevated? If you can, raise the head 6", or at least get one of those wedge pillows. It will help greatly with the reflux. Don't let the reflux continue. It can do long-term damage.

    I'll be praying you get on the show.

    ReplyDelete