Monday, November 9, 2009

Chapter 49: The Biggest Loser

BIG NEWS: I've decided to audition for The Biggest Loser on NBC!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently in the process of filming my audition tape and I've also filled out my application. The next step is submitting both and going to the Open Casting Call, which will probably be at the end of the month.

As of now it is NOT set in stone, and I haven't been selected, but I really hope that I do. So please keep in your prayers that God will have His way with me.

I will upload the audition video on YouTube so that I can show everyone. I'll be doing several different things on the tape...I'm recording/filming a parody music video of Keri Hilson's "Knock You Down", and I've also got some footage of me in the gym, at a restaurant, singing in Opera, singing in choir, going to McDonalds, and then some raw footage of me just talking to the camera about why I should be picked.

I'll update you guys more on the status of things once I finish my video and application and get it sent off! :) Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the edge of my seat! Hope the filming went well today. Can't wait to see the clip! Good luck, Chase.

    Wow! I just glanced over at the pic on your sidebar (before Christmas '08) and can't believe the difference! That current shot doesn't look current anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! Well,sadly, I've gained a little back, but not all of it. That's part of the reason I'm trying so hard to get on the show! :)

    ReplyDelete