Friday, September 18, 2009

Chapter 42: BACK IN THE GAME!!

Well I'm soooo excited because TBL premiere was....AWESOME!!!

It was so great and I'm really excited about this season! Even my Opera Director at school watches it so we end up talking about TBL more than we end up talking about Opera haha, but I love it! I'm also sorry that I haven't updated as frequently as I used to, but school is kicking my butt!

I also wanted to let you know that I'm officially back on the wagon...for a while now I've just been following the wagon from where I fell off earlier, but I finally gained up the strength to jump back on. Watching TBL really did it for me! I was so inspired!!!! I also went to Kroger tonight (around 1-am to be exact lol) and spent $99.37 on all sorts of yummy, healthy food! I got whole wheat bread, lean turkey breast, lean chicken break, lean ham, mustard (0 calories, just so you know lol), cereal to kick start my metabolism in the morning, TBL Whey Protein Mix, grapes, apples, bananas, and some other goodies! I was so excited!

Well it is now 3:25am and I have yet to go to bed, so I should probably do that! I'll give you a more detailed blog entry about TBL Premiere more in depth later on, because right now my bed is calling my name.....listen......"Chase....Chase"...see, I told you! Good night! :)

**And for those of you that are celebrity junkies like me, I have a new blog! http://www.chaseferrell.wordpress.com It's all about celebrity news and a little bit of gossip, but not much lol. Please check it out and spread the word to others! I just started it Monday and I've had almost 800 hits so far! I'm really excited about it and I hope people will actually read my articles! Btw, you better watch the Emmy Awards this Sunday, 8/7c on CBS!! :) Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chase. Glad to hear you are doing well and getting back into things. Chris Coffey, my trainer is also following you now and he, like you, watched The Biggest Loser this week too. If you're interested on the impact it had on me you can read about it here.

    http://vegetablestastelikedirt.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've jumped aboard again! I'm glad that you have TBL to inspire you.

    Hope school is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lily! School is going well, just a little busy all the time lol, but other than that it's great! I've got some interesting classes, and some not so interesting classes, so it keeps it...interesting lol.

    Pamela, I'm so glad you're following me...you're a huge inspiration! It's getting to the point with my journey that i'm slowing down and it really discourages me...how did you fight against that? I've lost about 40lbs but it seems it takes all the strength within me just to not gain anything back, let alone, lose more. I feel like I'm at a stand-still, but I'm still trying. I'm not ready to give up yet. I will definately continue following your blog...I'm really excited to read more about your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete