Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chapter 44: Featured on Whrrl!!!

For those of you that don't know, Whrrl is a website in which you can tell "stories" through pictures. So basically it's an online album but for the purpose of telling others something.

I posted an album last night for my weight-loss. I put my before pics, my summer pics and my first 5K pics (well some of them lol). Well to my surprise, today I realized my picture was on the front page of the website, under the "Featured Stories" section! It was awesome! I realized that I had been chosen, along with like ten other stories to be featured on the website! When I checked earlier I had over 3400 views on my story! I was super excited!!!

I've posted the link below so you can see my scary before pics at Christmas 2008, and then my summer pics of where I am now. I'm still working out so I hope to post some more Christmas pics from 2009 so you can see where I was exactly one year ago to the day! :)

"My Weight-Loss Journey Thus Far" On Whrrl

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! A real celebrity! I thought of you today. A friend of mine put something on her facebook about spark people. It is a free weight-loss site that's apparently the most popular and comes highly recommended. I wondered if you ever checked it out. It's very support oriented. I signed up.

    Now, I'm off to look at your 'story'. You know this makes you a photojournalist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked it out... Fantastic! You've come a long way! Can't wait to see next year's 5k pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Lily, you make me laugh! Chase, the Photojournalist...I like the ring it has lol. I have heard of SparkPeople before, and I've actually joined, but I forgot that I had it so I stopped using it lol. I should probably get back on it. And I WISH I was a celebrity lol.

    ReplyDelete