Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chapter 45: ALISON SWEENEY COMMENTS!!

If you didn't read Chapter 44 then here's a quick update: I was/am being featured on a website called Whrrl for "photo stories". I uploaded pics for my weight loss journey thus far and they decided to feature me! It's so exciting!

So far I've had over 5,000 views on my story, and here's the awesome part!!!

*Drum roll*

Alison Sweeney (from Days of Our Lives, and Biggest Loser host) commented on some of my pics!!!
One of her comments said: Congrats Chase. you're doing amazing.
And the other said: check you out!!! AWESOME!!!

I almost fainted when I read them! I'm a huge Ali fan! The few times I've seen Days of Our Lives was because she's awesome, and that's the only reason I ever watched haha. She's a great host on the Biggest Loser too, so to have her comment on my pics just made my day! :) I just wanted to let you guys know...oh, by the way, I tried a new fruit smoothie today from this little place on campus. It's a Strawberry smoothie for 89 calories...it's real fruit and it's AWESOME! :) I'm drinking it now lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Maybe you'll get a guest spot on BL! I think it's so cool she commented. You should print it and hang it on the wall.

    ReplyDelete